What Do We Offer?
- A resource based website providing information as well as offering basic counselling support* by phone. Contact us on 0800 689 9710 (Fridays 6.30pm until 8pm).
- Telephone Counselling Services provided by qualified and professional counsellors.
- An Online Directory Service.
- Text Directory Helpline Service.
- b-Informed: A free mobile app.
- Email Help: You can email the support center at any time and we aim to respond within 24 hours.
- Support Forums
- Awareness campaigns
- A free online magazine aimed at equipping people with useful information, tips and support skills as they live through or experience life after emotionally abusive relationships.
- Articles focusing on life skills development, rebuilding self esteem and gaining confidence.
*This is general counselling information. If you are in immediate danger, call 999. If you are feeling suicidal call the Samaritans on 08457 90 90 90, for more domestic violence help call The 24hr National Domestic Violence Helpline 0808 2000 247 or the Men's Advice Helpline on 0808 801 0327.