There are several ways you can get involved.
We would love to receive stories or articles on how to deal with the issues surrounding domestic violence and ways to develop life skills, manage emotions and improve ones well being.
Each article would be reviewed before publishing.
To submit an article/post, please send an email to admin at domestic violence uk dot org
Participate In Our Forums
You can provide encouragement and online support by participating constructively in the forum.
The forum is designed for everyone to share what’s on their mind with a view to receiving some form of helpful information and support online
Make A Donation
Domestic Violence UK is entirely reliant on donations to carry out its duties.
Supporting us with a monthly or one off payment is the simplest way to help in:
- Maintaining our presence online.
- Producing and as well as distributing our free online magazine each month.
- Extending the hours we provide basic counselling support by telephone and email.
- Articles and fact sheets on key topics.
- Creating blogs written by professionals.
- Web/Forum hosting, content creation, training and project developments.(see our projects page for further information)
Please give generously to help us provide the support to people who are deeply in need of it.